Can't find? Search Here:

Monday 28 January 2013

Suriya sizzles in Singam 2

 Suriya sizzles in Singam 2


Suriya sizzles on the posters of Singam 2 that were released recently. The film has been proceeding at a brisk pace for the past few months. Director Hari has been shooting with his crew in Karaikudi and Chennai for the action-packed flick. Hari is known for his speed in completing a film. 


Quiz him about his working style, he says, "I do a lot of homework before I start my shoot. I don't sit and think on the sets. I take time during the pre-production phase and that helps me to save time during the shoot. That's why I am able to wrap up the schedules fast. I value an artist's time more than anything else." 


The sequel is expected to be a complete action package from Suriya.


Tags: surya fans club, surya latest tamil news, surya rasikan, surya latest hot news, surya fans club, surya rasikans, singam 2 latest wallpapers and images, singam 2 first look photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...